aren't you sick of the teen news!?

i am! okay, no wonder it got deleted! why did you say that Hinata? he's just my friend! god, aren't you guys sick of the stupid teen news?

Update:

the polls will stay but not the news!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YES!!!! AND a couple days ago you were crazy about it. LET'S GET RID OF THE TEEN NEWS! Just so Hinata knows, WE DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT HEARTLESS OR SASHA AND TINKERBELL, BUT PRINT THE TRUTH OR THIS HAPPENS!!

• 1 decade ago

yeah... i think she got reported too many times. she said she was going to cry.. oh well shell get over it... lol

she is mean.. she talks about how she is mature yet she talked about another user on here and talked abotu traumatic events that happened to her earlier in life. which is very rude, ridiculous and disrespectful. i feel sorry for the user that has been being made fun of on here.. i dont knwo wht she did or why she gets picked on by posting stuff abotu what happened to her when she was younger is just crossing the line...

that is why i report her. cause she is immature, disrespectful and useless....

im not goign to say any names on who has been being made fun of on here either though...

• 1 decade ago

It didn't get deleted I deleted it before it gets reported. I got reported so many times that I think am going to get suspended soon but I doubt I will do it anymore Yahoo just has to find a new person to take my place.

I am not immature, rude and disrespectfull just to clear it out

• =]
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yes i hate it... they make emails for that kind of dumb b.s. that the whole world doesnt want to hear.

yahoo answers inst made for petty rumors and drama and whatnot. these people really need to find something better to do with their time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree with Heartless Vampire ;P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea boring pieace of junk no one cares

• 1 decade ago

OK everybody stop the DRAMA!

• 1 decade ago

yes. and i think that the teen news and u have somtin in common. they both are stupid and annoying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I'm very sick of it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sick of teenyboppers in general.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.