oh yeah, then why are you answering questions in the "gay" category in the first place?

got a lot of ugly answers from men who were supposedly discusted by my bisexual question. now i want to know why, if you're so disgusted or just plain rude because i merely threw a question out there, are you looking at questions and answeres in the gay category in the first place. just hush if you're offended cause it hits too close to home.

• behr28
    Favorite Answer

You scared them with the thought...And you are right...Most men are bi. Would just be better if they accepterd it.

i do no longer answer obtrusive troll questions. in some situations it incredibly is hard to tell nonetheless. Questions like: "I in simple terms performed with my buddy's penis and that i'm a guy, does this make me gay?" Are a splash ambiguous, 'reason it ought to be a troll or somebody who's unquestionably at a loss for words approximately themselves. In those circumstances i attempt to err on the fringe of a real question, in simple terms in case!

Your question did the one thing that is guaranteed to piss guys off, and that is question their manhood! While I would agree that many guys (that would never admit it) are attracted to men as well as women, I think it is too sensitive an issue to expect honest answers in this public forum. Besides, any question you post will appear on the main posting area and not just in the category you selected, so the question is available to everyone, and not just to those in the gay section. Anyway, take care.

• PNSGUY

I found your question in "General - Society & Culture", it was not in the "GAY" category. Stop jumping to conclusions and try being a little bit more open minded, that's what you demand of straight people. Oh..... by the way I happen to be a gay guy that refuses to be a victim of society....

Most of the things I am reading on these boards have nothing to do with the topic its in. they need to relocate the board

• hey that was g8 taking a stand for something that constantly gurting ppl i know from personal experience that it is hurtful when ppl say thing and good on u for expressing it :-)

ok calm down dude. some people think its wrong because God created Adam and Eve so they automatically assume that relationships are supposed to be a guy with a girl, not a guy with a guy or a girl with a girl. that doesn't mean you have to change yourself, because God loves you for yourself, not whether you like guys or girls. its not like God will turn his back on you because of your sexuality, so just calm down. You are sinking down to their level by accusing them of this, so just let it go, and you won't have a problem.

Have a Happy New Year.

• ?

maybe because it showed up on the main screen

anyway.. what you do is your own business

I can imagine that would be harsh and hurtful.

Yeah, its not very nice.