I am a really busty woman but my man is not a breast man?

What"s a woman too do?

Favorite Answer

come to me!

:-)~

Dont worry about it.. Im pretty sure it doesnt bother him either.. thats his problem anyway.. you have to be happy with what you have.. and trust me a lot of women would like to be in your position.. I know how you feel, I am size 36 D.. so Im not small at all.. but I dont consider myself too big either.. Im hispanic.. and hispanic men like the breast... ao I never had your problem... but when I wear tank tops or stuff like that I am self concious... but then I think about all those women that are getting fake boobs because they dont feel confortable and I dont need to go thru that.

Some men do, but a lot also like smaller. If you ever go on a search of the many fine porn establishments available on the internet, you'll see oodles of categories of different female body types. If the body type can be labeled and classified, there is likely a dedicated group of men who like it.

Get a breast reduction.

Its a part of life. My husband is the same way. There is nothing to do about it. He married you for you, not because of what you have

i'm a titty man from way back & i see no problem with slapping my face between two mountains of love & i think every bloke would say the same!! he's GAY

I'm sure u hav other things going 4 u besides ur boobs. If not then u suck.

Appreciate your attributes, and satisfy your husband in the areas of his choosing.

Stop complaining. Maybe he's a wing and thigh guy.

He should overlook it if he's interested. There are millions of itty bitty titty women out there, but there's only one of you!

Find a guy who likes big breast. By the way...

....How you doin. lol.