what do i do about my ex boyfriend?

well we went out for three weeks then we broke up. then like 10 months later he tells me he still ahs feelings for me and we go out for two weeks. then we brake up again. he tells me he still loves me and the reasonwe cant go out anymore is because of his parents. i still love him and i am just so confused i dont know what to do.

i probably should have added this earlier but i have known this guy for two years and i gradually started to fall for him.

First how old r u, thats what I would ask first? If your adults and his parents tell u that u can't date thats insane! Your an adult and can make your own decisions. Who cares what your family thinks. (Im saying this to adults...u know like over 18 I guess) Next, dating is NOT easy, you learn and grow together I don't think u should give up because the grass is NOT greener on the other side. If you love each other thats all you need to make it work, no matter how hard the fight is. Nothing is easy in life you have to work hard for it.

It sounds like you two are really young. No one can love someone after 5 weeks of dating TOTAL...... rethink it. He probably hasn't had the time to get to know the real you and vice versa. It seems to me like he's just messing around with you. His parents wouldn't have much of a say in who he dates. There are plenty of fish in the sea so don't worry too much about him. Good luck!

ok not to be mean, hunny, but u went out with this boy 4 about 5 weeks off and on, now let me tell you something,YOU DONT LOVE HIM. 5 weeks is not enought time to love someone my sister dated this guy 4 5 years and they didn't work out. You should never tell a guy you love him in such a short time, love is so long, yea long it takes a while to love, trust me. g out a enjoy your life.

:]

Sorry you gotta through this, but just move on with your life, you cant stay stuck like this forever... get another guy that you wont have a problem with...

Good luck and happy new years

• ma

3 weeks does not a boyfriend make

• Its me

3 weeks doesnt make him your bf.

I think he is just coming up with excuses not to be with you... and does not deserve to be with you...

nothing

Source(s): nothing

X- HIM OR X-HIS PEPS