promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Ladies, Stupidest Pickup Line(s) U Ever Heard?

I wanna hear some original ones, not the the "Did it hurt? When u fell from heaven cuz u look like and angel" crap

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I heard this from a comedy show, it's plain stupid: "Is your dad a thief? Because I wonder who stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes."

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

the only drained pickup line i've got ever had stated to me is "what's your sign?" it is unquestionably previous. in many circumstances, adult adult males will say "Wow you're so perfect" it is a line for useful because of the fact i'm a techniques from it so I promise you i'm no longer bragging. additionally adult adult males will say "you're a hottie" comprehensive strangers ideas you. as quickly as back, i'm a techniques from warm. yet those are merely the two maximum difficulty-loose issues adult adult males say to me to attempt to get me to speak to them.

• 1 decade ago

Hey baby what do u say i park my g13 hydropowerd motor monkey in ur automatic versa stretch compartment

ps jesus is a mexican immigrant to china

• 1 decade ago

a guy once said are you tired because youve been keeping me awake all night & God must be upset one of his angels got lose.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1.I am not fred flinstone......but I bet I can make your bed rock

2.Did you wash your pants with windex...cuz I can practically see myself in them.

3.wanna play armie...u lay down..and I will blow the sh** out of ya....

I got more where that came from...lmao

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"There's a party in my pants and you're invited". "Do you mind coming to my place? My room mate doesn't beleive in angels and you've just proven him wrong."

• You look like my second wife. (girl) I thought your were only married one time. (guy) I was, your going to be my second wife.

• 1 decade ago

you must be tired cuz you've been runnin through my mind all day

• 1 decade ago

lol this 1 is so corny i lost my nuber can i have urz

• 1 decade ago

LOL.. a guy ran up behind and was like opps you dropped something.. i was like omg what!!?!! he was like my number and ran it off to me. lol. i thought it was kinna cute.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.