Ladies, Stupidest Pickup Line(s) U Ever Heard?

I wanna hear some original ones, not the the "Did it hurt? When u fell from heaven cuz u look like and angel" crap

Favorite Answer

I heard this from a comedy show, it's plain stupid: "Is your dad a thief? Because I wonder who stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes."

the only drained pickup line i've got ever had stated to me is "what's your sign?" it is unquestionably previous. in many circumstances, adult adult males will say "Wow you're so perfect" it is a line for useful because of the fact i'm a techniques from it so I promise you i'm no longer bragging. additionally adult adult males will say "you're a hottie" comprehensive strangers ideas you. as quickly as back, i'm a techniques from warm. yet those are merely the two maximum difficulty-loose issues adult adult males say to me to attempt to get me to speak to them.

Hey baby what do u say i park my g13 hydropowerd motor monkey in ur automatic versa stretch compartment

ps jesus is a mexican immigrant to china

a guy once said are you tired because youve been keeping me awake all night & God must be upset one of his angels got lose.

1.I am not fred flinstone......but I bet I can make your bed rock

2.Did you wash your pants with windex...cuz I can practically see myself in them.

3.wanna play armie...u lay down..and I will blow the sh** out of ya....

I got more where that came from...lmao

"There's a party in my pants and you're invited". "Do you mind coming to my place? My room mate doesn't beleive in angels and you've just proven him wrong."

• You look like my second wife. (girl) I thought your were only married one time. (guy) I was, your going to be my second wife.

you must be tired cuz you've been runnin through my mind all day

lol this 1 is so corny i lost my nuber can i have urz

LOL.. a guy ran up behind and was like opps you dropped something.. i was like omg what!!?!! he was like my number and ran it off to me. lol. i thought it was kinna cute.