Chels asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Best way to diet?

Whats the best way to diet because I need a little help on dieting.

My friend suggested diet pills, but I heard you can die from thoes things so I immediately X'ed that out of my mind. So, can you guys help me?

• behr28
    Favorite Answer

Eat healthier foods...Don't eat as much...

try weight watchers! It's a great diet and I'm on it and I love it! It's the #1 diet in America and that is for a reason...it works. I've lost 23 lbs. in 3 months and I am happy and I can still eat a lot of the foods that I want, I'm just a lot better at portion control now. Go to a meeting. The first one is free. I am so glad that I did. and no, I'm not a spammer, I'm just very happy with the way my weight loss has been going, and believe me, I've tried every diet under the sun and diet pills.

Follow a diet you can enjoy.

Try looking at some of the articles at http://www.hammocksurvivalguide.com/

Specifically under the categories of Diets and Weight loss,

Eat nourishing food with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables being part of it. Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This will activate signal to the brain as soon as u have had enough. Besides this change in eating style, take regular light exercises and brisk walks every day. U will be able to shed all extra weight gracefully and in a reasonable time span.

ignore weight-reduction plan I consume like a horse and that i in basic terms weigh 9 stone. this is what works for me: consume usually, if accessible each and every 3 hours, whilst your physique realises that it incredibly is getting a customary grant of nutrition it will enhance it incredibly is metabolism, burning energy swifter and is far less in all possibility to shop energy as fat. whilst eating attempt to consume distinctive extreme protein meals and don't pass too difficult on the carbs. attempt pass common on trans and saturated fat inspite of the actual shown fact which you're allowed the unusual take care of. Drink distinctive water! a minimum of one gallon in line with day. Tea, espresso and fizzy beverages are o.ok.yet they don' count type in direction of your usual water intake. As for workout I carry out a little gentle weight preparation 4 days a week and cardiovascular (i take advantage of a rowing device) 2 days a week with one days relax. there's a typical theory that doing cardiovascular workout on an empty abdomen facilitates burn energy. this is absolute rubbish do no longer do it. Weight preparation is a good theory as muscle mass burns distinctive power, even while you sleep. you do no longer ought to alter into Mr/Mrs universe yet any fat tissue which you will convert to muscle mass won't in basic terms make you seem greater effectual yet enhance your metabolism. Getting lots of sleep is likewise important whilst attempting to construct muscle. good success

cardio+weight training+healthy eating=weight loss. you need to burn more calories than you eat to lose weight. you need to exercise 30-60 minutes a day to burn fat and reap all of the benefits of exercise. it needs to be consistent. secondly, you need to reconfigure your eating style. start eating 3 moderate meals a day and 3 small snacks a day adding up to about 1500 calories to lose weight. to maintain weight, you need about 2000 calories a day. eat plenty of brightly colored fruits, vegies, berries, low fat and natural proteins such as chicken, fish, ham, nuts, peanut butter, beans, and low fat dairy and soy products and high fiber, whole grain, whole wheat pastas, cereals, crackers, etc. make sure to drink plenty of water and green teas, and try to drink no more than one or two cans of diet soda a day. invest in a pedometer to monitor how many steps you take a day and increase it weekly until you are walking between 10,000 and 20,000 steps a day. this will take work to change your lifestyle, but it's the only way to get healthy. good luck.

Aim for a 300- in order to 400-calorie meal.

Bake a healthy breakfast early in advance to ensure you don't grab a sugary scone out and about.

Well the best way is to cut your portions. You can pretty much eat whatever you want just don't eat as much of it. It really does work.

If you can steer clear of 500 calories from fat per day you'll be able to eliminate any pound 7 days.

Baggy clothes hide your body and encourage lounging around. So even when you're relaxing at home, wear fitted clothes to hold you on track.