Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I have a crush on my friend and shes in an online relationship......?

She met this guy who lives in the u.s in an online game and shes obssesed bout him. I got the guys msn and he lives in iowa. We live in b.c Canada. I want to get ehr to meet this kid in eprson so that she can forget bout him once she sees who he really is, but is there any other way of breakin them up??, coz online relationships at the age of 16 never work. Im in grade 12m shes in grade 11.

I already told her that i like her though and shes thinkin that ive forgotten bout her.

Favorite Answer

flirt with her

try to get her to hang out with ya know go to movies go out and eat or whatever

get her tp spend more time with u and less with him eventually the fact that she cant see him in person every day will get to her

then maybe she will break it off and be with u

trust me ur not alone ive been exactly where u are except her bf is livin with she hates him and is now fallin for my best friend trust me i know how bad u hurt

Tell her how much she mean to u and ask her out over the phone or something and if she says u know i have a boyfriend tell her that it isn't worth it cuz she hasn't even seen him in person and has know idea if he is a murder or even a rapist so to let him go and if she doesn't give her sometime!!!

Yeah internet relationships are really dumb in my opinion, you can miss out on things in real life.. Who knows maybe she will be knocked into her senses one day, I'm sure she would rather have a real relationship rather than an internet one.

dont try and break them up.. make him look bad by reverse phycology..asking her "does he love you" or "how do you know that hes no seeing someone else" if that dont work pretend like your not intersted about her and what she does.

you can try and have an online relationship with her.