Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to start a fight club (like the movie) in a westchester high school?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NO, because most teenagers can't keep their mouth shut to save their life. First rule of Fight Club; No one talks about Fight Club...

• 1 decade ago

No. I think it would be a very BAD idea. Why don't you start a martial arts club instead. It has broader appeal, has a fitness component and can branch out into any number of other martial arts. You might even get the school to make it an official club.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fights always lead to violence. Starting a fight club at any age group is wrong and leads to fist/knive/weapon fights.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My sister had a boyfriend from West Chester. Who had the same question. Something's fishy. :)

• 1 decade ago

Don't you have UFC fighting clubs around where it's safe?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just become jumped in with your local neighborhood gang members

chin

• 1 decade ago

bad idea

• 1 decade ago

Take my advice and don't do that. It'll only cause you grief.

• 1 decade ago

Sure! I'd join and kick your ***.

• 1 decade ago

UH!!!! No!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.