I need some help, please????Really....?
It's about New Years Resolutions, What are some of yours?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Lose weight and quit eating junk food.
2. Study harder next semester in school and get better grades.
3. Be nicer to my little bro.
4. Cut out some computer time (that will be hard w/ yahoo answers)
5. Practice my oboe at least 30 min. everyday (longer when I have time)
Hope you find your resolution and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- 1 decade ago
I have a few. I am normally a pretty nice person...but there are things that I need to improve on...
I need to...
stop judging people
Try to see the good in everyone
Show kindness even on my bad days
and of course..lose weight without crash dieting
- mzstormLv 51 decade ago
I really need to watch what I say (meaning stop cussing)!!! Other than that, I need to eat better and work out more. Do more fun stuff with my son. And have more fun myself....pamper myself once in a while...I get so busy that I never take time out for myself.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
To treat people with the respect that they deserve.To see the good in everything,& to overlook the not so good.In other words to be the best person that I can be.