what r some good songs???

i need a good ringtone for my verison phone

• Favorite Answer

It depends on what type of music you like. I love nickleback and evenescence, they have great ringtones, try limewire they have ringtones in full song. hope this helps.

ooh the dial tone to 2007 thinger?i'm on that too i'm debating.I want a song that won't go out of style atleast so i wouldn't spend a massive amout of money for it

It pretty much depends on what you like..Like Rap;;R&B and stuff.Just pick your favorite song of all times.

i like a lot of the songs that were made this year

my favorite artist is Chris Brown, but i don't know if u like him r not

uhh... try Beyonce' irreplaceable,Fergie,Lil Bossie, Young Joc

i have Re-birthing by Skillet and Breath your life into Me by RED, i used to have Why Does this Always Happen to Me by Wierd Al Yankovic that was AWSOME i set it 4 when my Mom or Dad called

• ajponu

I use the theme from KIll Bill movie. or I'll change it up with Ozzy's Crazytrain song.

hellogoodbye...there reallly good in my opinion...i personally LOVE themm<33

it depends what kinda music you into... i think you should get something that everything it rings, it pumps you up and cheers you up..!!!!!!!!!

THE BARNEY SONG!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU...

ok. lol