Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what r some good songs???

i need a good ringtone for my verison phone

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

It depends on what type of music you like. I love nickleback and evenescence, they have great ringtones, try limewire they have ringtones in full song. hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ooh the dial tone to 2007 thinger?i'm on that too i'm debating.I want a song that won't go out of style atleast so i wouldn't spend a massive amout of money for it

It pretty much depends on what you like..Like Rap;;R&B and stuff.Just pick your favorite song of all times.

• 1 decade ago

i like a lot of the songs that were made this year

my favorite artist is Chris Brown, but i don't know if u like him r not

uhh... try Beyonce' irreplaceable,Fergie,Lil Bossie, Young Joc

• 1 decade ago

i have Re-birthing by Skillet and Breath your life into Me by RED, i used to have Why Does this Always Happen to Me by Wierd Al Yankovic that was AWSOME i set it 4 when my Mom or Dad called

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ajponu
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I use the theme from KIll Bill movie. or I'll change it up with Ozzy's Crazytrain song.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hellogoodbye...there reallly good in my opinion...i personally LOVE themm<33

• 1 decade ago

it depends what kinda music you into... i think you should get something that everything it rings, it pumps you up and cheers you up..!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

THE BARNEY SONG!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU...

ok. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.