Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

. asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why did Bush execute the 911 attacks, and why are republicans so racist and why are conservatives retards?

Answering this question will show how racist and retarded conservative republicans are, and republicans will die out in 20 or so years. (thank god)

Favorite Answer

In a nutshell, Bush is a puppet of the neoconservative establishment who are striving for a one-world government. All Bush has to do is get on tv and "Try" his hardest not to look as mentally ill as he is (like playing not to lose). The neocons take care of everything else, including the 9/11 attack, the cover-up and the control of the media.

You're the biggest retard in the world if you think Bush executed the 9/11 attacks. because he really wanted to kill thousands of Americans. You are really the biggest dumbass there is. Conservatives aren't rascist. It's that simple. And why do people think Bush is stupid. Why don't you try to run this country. He did what he believed was best for this country, some stupid people (like the person who posted this question) might interpret that as stupidity.

Source(s): Stupid Liberals.

I don't think my mom is a racist, and she is a Republican/conservative.

I don't think Bush did the 911 attacks, simply because he was too stupid to think of something like that. Look at how he has virtually alienated the CIA, FBI, and the voting public. Even my mom voted for some democrats this time around...that was a shocker for my father and I.

Oh...you have proof of this accusation against Bush?

That's insane.

I guess I'm in the racist party....but I voted retardedly (for democrats) this past election....so what am I now? I'm so confused ;(

Your rhetorical question is loaded with false accusations, assumptions, and bigotry. I propose you first offer some proof and base your question on logic instead of emotional outbursts, and a productive dialog or a solution to your question can possibly be offered......Have a Happier New Year!

• Luekas

Do me a favor really quick. Read your question over a couple more times and then tell me who the retard is.

as much as i don't like bush, bin laden not bush did 911 attacks.......repubs are not racists and conservs are not retarded, they are just narrow minded and don't change with the times.....

Yes, I know, I'm a dirty repuglican.

Another idoitic Kerry supporter.

No wonder he said that people like you should study hard otherwise you probably will stuck in Iraq soon.

LOL

Your question is a prime example of why democrats are ruining this country. They believe any thing, can't think for themselves, and repeat whatever they hear regardless of how stupid or unfounded it is.