Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

why is it that guys think girls watching WWE are wierd?

i personaly love it and when i tell a guy they r just all wierd...after a while u get guy friends though cuz u talk about it with them...

Favorite Answer

because they think the casual girl usually jus likes make up, going shopping,, or playin with barbiez............guyz think that girls can't like wrestling jus like any other sport such as football and baseball ..... As of myself i have lots of girlfriends that like watching wrestling ...................its not wrong if a girl likes watching wrestling cause the wrestlers are hot and they inspire us.........guys jus get jealous: they r the wierd onez...................

its not wrong havin guy friends it just means u guys have the same kind of interests...

• Erika

Yeah, while the adult men communicate approximately wrestling in college and that i make a contribution they get extremely awkward and say 'you watch wrestling, you re a woman!'..you have have been given to overlook approximately this, i mean, i for one have been watching wrestling ever on the grounds that i observed the adventure between Lita and Chyna, it could have been pretend even inspite of the shown fact that it affected my existence in an excellent way, i admire wrestling and that i watch it extra advantageous than the different guy in college, thats why i'm getting puzzled and it extremely sucks to be a woman and watch wrestling cos you cant communicate on your acquaintances approximately it and you cant consult from the adult men approximately it, the only individual i will consult from approximately wrestling is my 10 y.o brother =S yet you acquire human beings worldwide on line you may consult from it somewhat is large, so dont be tormented via it, theres tens of millions of ladies dealing with a similar difficulty as you.=]

i really don't know why. but you're right you do get a lot of guy friends. but still, I'm a girl and i never like to miss a wrestling. but i think that guys think that it's weird because some of them don't watch wwe so there're shocked/ ashamed that we can take them down. lol

Personally I think it's weird that guys watch it. The show has more to offer for the ladies.

GOOD QUESTION!!! i have no idea why they do that! i keep my wrestling watching a secret from my friends because there all how i like to say (plastics) so yeah i love it to!!!

and no its not cuz we watch it for the guys! i watch it because i like to! so that guy that said that is a load of smelly poo :)

mickie james is the best!!!!!!!!

Source(s): from lee... mickies #1 fan!

well if i knew u then i would ask u to marry me lol

then id take ya to a bunch of shows if i could

but yeah thats pretty awsome that u love to watch it and its not much weirder than the divas wrestling on the show so theres really nothing to worry about

Its not weird at all. I'm a guy and I talk all the time online to one of the woman editors of Prowrestling.com

I watch wrestling ONLY if John Cena was there, that's my future husband by the way

Because we know you gals only watch wrestling because of the guys, like Cena!!!

Yeah, i agree