Which Is Better A Verizon prepaid plan or a Virgin mobile prepaid plan?

Well I currently have A virgin mobile prepaid plan and it is not really working for me. All my family and friends and family have verizon so i m thinking about switching to a verizon prepaid plan. Please help me out and compare the prices and features. Iam having a hard time on decidig what to do.

Favorite Answer

I had a Verizon Prepaid, and it sucked. you still had to pay $30 every 30 days to keep the phone alive! It was HORRIBLE! I have never had or known anyone with a virgin mobile phone, but i would honestly think a virgin mobile because they have so much to offer. plus the phones are HOTT. Verizons aren't the only one that is hott for verizon is the MotoRazr which is only available at www.walmart.com its an exclusive, but you need to monitor the site closely since they are hard to find in stores. they will come in stock and and hour later they dont have any...

2

Source(s): 100% Free Cell Phone : http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?WKzA

check your coverage area first and if all your friends are on verizon all your calls to them are unlimited