Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

y do i still have feelings for my ex???

me and my bf has been goin out for 10 months and we broke up last month,but i cant seem to get him out of my head.we still talk to each other as if we still go out,but then its a diff feeling still,maybe its bcuz i know we arebt goin out.i know its silly of me but sometimes i cry myslef to sleep thinkin about him...

Plz No Negative Comments!

Favorite Answer

Well maybe u still love him i know how u feel becuse i still have a feelings for my ex.Exspeaically the one of 5 and a half months.

if u would like to e-mail to talk my e-mail is kariu2bye@verizon.net

It's normal for you to feel that way especially since you're still hanging out with him. To get over him, I think that you should avoid him until you're completely over him. I'm sure that if he suddenly hooks up with another girl now, you'll feel a lot worse. It's easier said than done though.

Good Luck!

• suzie.

bcuz you've been with him 4 2 long and u miss him, it will take time 4 u 2 get over him

• That is because you're human. Don't worry, when someone else comes along, way better, you'll forget all about whats-his-name, trust me.

Because simple you love him! You simply miss his comfort and all, very normal

• if u want to be with him again,give it a shot

that's pretty normal ..!! but, don't worry, you will get over if you distance yourself from him ..!!