Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

whats a funny pick up line?

just woundering what are some pick up lines.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Once, some guy came up to me and said

"Let's get drunk and take advantage of each other. Or, I could get drunk and you could just take advantage of me. OR, you can stay here and get drunk and I can go home and take advantage of myself. Either way, it's up to you."

• 1 decade ago

You are so beautiful that I want to be reincarnated as your child so that I can breastfeed by you until I'm 20.

• Its me
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Um.... why dont you give us a funny pickup line you use to get a guy?

• 1 decade ago

did you have lucky charms for breakfast? because you look magically delicious...that is really stupid i know someone told me this at a gas station one time. It stuck with me though..

• 1 decade ago

hey baby what do u say we go skating with awsome 2 player rooster vs monkey INTENSE COMBAT ACTION

• 1 decade ago

Is there a mirror in your pants?

Cause I can see myself IN them...hehe

• 1 decade ago

IF you say I say you have a beautiful body will you hold it against me.

• 1 decade ago

you must be tired....cause you have been running round my mind all day.and thats a nice outfit it would look better on my bedroom floor.I can't see.....I can't see myself without you.

• Becca
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Do your feet hurt??? Cause you been running through my mind all day!!!

• 1 decade ago

walk by the person, and say 'dont let ur future pass u by' :D HAPpY NeW YEaR!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.