Have you ever found someone that just accepts you for you?

No matter what you share with them, they just seem to understand...

Favorite Answer

Not ever in my life, until one day earlier this year.....

It's quarter to three

There's no one in the place except you and me

So set 'em up Joe

I got a little story I think you oughtta know

Not until that day when I sang Moon River did I ever meet someone who adored everything about me. He is so priceless that I can no longer find words to express how he makes me feel. All I know for sure is that he is truly a gift from God, and I'll never, ever be the same....in a GOOD way ;)

Source(s):

only people that im literally around all the time and share conversations with them. we will share thoughts and opinions. other than that my husband is the only one who truly understands me and accepts me for me

Nope.....it doesn't look like that's something people *do*, sorry...well, not unless you are "filthy rich" or "drop-dead gorgeous", whatever those things mean.

Really....if your own family turns their back on you and only wants to deal with you at arm's length, you are marked for life and screwed.

Source(s): Just my humble experience. Sorry to be a party pooper, yeah, I know, "I'm the only one whose Life Sucks Like This." (tm)
  • Kameo

Yeah I have found a couple people like that. They are very dear friends.

Is that Tim "the coke man" Allen?.....Anyway, yes I found someone that accepts me for just me, and I now call him my husband...

Took me 29 years to find one and I married him.

Yeah. It's called a best friend

Yes. My friends. Family too...

Yes, there called your family.

• zen

My twin, my sister, and my best friend.

My b/f tries, but sometimes he just doesn't get it...He gets points for effort, though ;-))

My Mother loves me absolutely unconditionally, but she doesn't understand. She tries.