promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Level 2! Question...?

I just turned level 2 seven points ago. I wanna know...can you go back a level by asking too many questions? after this question, i am still 2 points over level 2, just to be safe. But is it possible to go back a level?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi there...once reaching Level 2 asking any amount of questions will not affect your Level, only the points.

Here are some ways to earn points:

- answer as many questions your level allows which gives you 2 points

- answer questions well and politely so you increase your chance to be chosen as Best Answer which is another 10 points

- vote for answers daily to your allowed limit for each level which gives you 1 point. To do this: view undecided questions. Click the "Vote as best answer" button for the best answer you want to vote for. Wait for your vote to register. You will see how many votes each answer has and the percentage of the vote.

- minimize asking questions which deducts 5 points, but if you do ask a question you can recover 3 points if you always chose a Best Answer rather than let the question go to vote. Then if you answer a question you have regain your 2 extra points ...equaling 5 points.

More on how the point system works:

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system;_ylt=...

Source(s): ATDEC
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.