Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Level 2! Question...?
I just turned level 2 seven points ago. I wanna know...can you go back a level by asking too many questions? after this question, i am still 2 points over level 2, just to be safe. But is it possible to go back a level?
- ♪ Seattle ♫Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Hi there...once reaching Level 2 asking any amount of questions will not affect your Level, only the points.
Here are some ways to earn points:
- answer as many questions your level allows which gives you 2 points
- answer questions well and politely so you increase your chance to be chosen as Best Answer which is another 10 points
- vote for answers daily to your allowed limit for each level which gives you 1 point. To do this: view undecided questions. Click the "Vote as best answer" button for the best answer you want to vote for. Wait for your vote to register. You will see how many votes each answer has and the percentage of the vote.
- minimize asking questions which deducts 5 points, but if you do ask a question you can recover 3 points if you always chose a Best Answer rather than let the question go to vote. Then if you answer a question you have regain your 2 extra points ...equaling 5 points.
More on how the point system works:Source(s): ATDEC