What is it with girls?

Ok so my ex and me are trying to fix things and stuff and she was gone on a family trip for the last week. She came home last night and we talked some and she flips out on me just being a witch then tells me it was cuz she was on her period (bullsh!t to me you chicks can control that) so then she trys to make it up to me by showing me her temp tatts she got while on her trip. So today I was sleep when she logs on msn and crap so when I do get on she tells me we wont talk tonight cuz shes going to her firends house for the night and her friends pretty much dont like me so they wont let her talk to me then she says plus she doesnt want to and that i should go out and have fun. Ok so I tell her that I hope she has fun too then she goes on cam and gives me the finger and says "right " then I ask her what did that mean and she said nothing. So I told her I guess Ill go out and party and then she tells me to keep it in my pants and then she left. Whats her deal?

Favorite Answer

Okay, just so you know, pms really is a big deal sometimes, and no it cant just be controlled because 90% of the time we dont realize we are acting bitchy untill the next day. In this case, it really is bullshit. Her behavior can be caused by lots of things, but in this case its not pms. Its very obvious that she used it simply as an excuse.

Try to talk to her and ask her to tell you what the real problem is, and if shes still acting this way, then the hell with her, get another girl.

she is just being a ***** she must not want to be w/ u cuz thats the way she is acting! Give her up! And the period thing sometimes we really cant control how we act toward ppl! believe me im a girl!!!

She hates mohawks.

I FEEL BAD. BOYS COULD HATE GIRLS AND GIRLS COULD HATE BOYS

i think that dum wat she did and said.

so dump her