What is the best headphones to get? I want good sound quality and noise cancellation as well.?

I want good sound quality and noise cancellation as well.

Favorite Answer

BOSE

Hmm many BOSE supporters as usual in Yahoo. Well personally I think it is expensive to get those headphones from BOSE. It would be better just to get those in-ear earphones. They do the job of noise cancellation just as good if you find a good pair. These in-ear earphones have very good quality sound generally and cost way less than the BOSE headphones which does not deliver the same quality sounds.

Have had 3 other supposedly "noise cancelling" headphones but none come close to my Bose QC3 headphones they are far superior to any I've seen or owned..especially good for drowning out jet engine noises!!

Bose

I just got a pare of Skullcandy headphones. They are great! Great sound! I have the earbuds, they are wonderfull. The larger

Skullcandy Ti Stereo Headphones, have built in sub woofers. I swear by Skullcandy.

I hear from Bose.

Go to www.bose.com

They are extremely expensive, but are worth it.