promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I just told one of my really good friends that i liked him...?

So I was online today, and the night before I told my friend that I liked this guy. My friend IMed my "guy friend" and asked him who he liked to find out if he liked me. She didn't use any names. Then my guy friend IMed me to see if I knew who liked him... he kept on asking and then finnaly guessed it was me. I said it was. He said "i don't want you to think I'm a jerk, but i really got to go. sorry" I'm over him for now, but what should I do when I see him again. It would be really weird if I didn't handle myself right. Thankyou! I hope you can help!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Benji
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

At your age you live in a world of constant misunderstandings. What makes you think he didn't like you? He could like you but got nervous.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Awww I am so sorry that happened to you girl. That has happened to me once but we are friends again. I think you should ask him if maybe you and him could start over as friends and just hang out because you would rather ya'll being friends than nothing. Trust me I have already been there not to long ago.

Hope everything goes well for you!

xoxo

• 1 decade ago

Telling him online is so impersonal? When you talk to a guy about liking them you NEVER tell them online. That's a face to face conversation.

• 1 decade ago

well next time u see him come up to him and start talking to him like u usaully do, and that way he won't feel strange around u and u will feel less worried

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just talk to him like you would any of your other friends.

• 1 decade ago

act like u were just kiddin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if this is jessie buzz off!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.