What should I buy?

I have 3 gift cards to Best Buy for a total close to $100. I don't want CDs, Movies or games... what the heck should I buy!?!

Favorite Answer

Save it until you find something that you really like or until you save some money and you can affor something more expensive... You dont want to buy something now.. because what happens if you really dont like it.. once you are in the store you are going ot feel force to spend the gift card becuase is not like is your money, right?? You are going to look at it like "free"... but I would say that if you really dont want anything.. save it.. and if there is something you want to buy but you dotn have enough money.. save the gift card until you have enough and you can buy it.

A Hasbro i-fish. Adancing fish that plays your fav music

• =]

a new stero system?

maybe a computer desk...

im not sure how much these things would cost.... you might have to pay some more

MP3 player? or use it towards a surround sound system

an mp3 player

Well, maybe you should buy a new inexpensive digital camera?????

a DVD recorder, or an HD tuner if you don't have an integrated HDTV.

i would tell you a camera but you dont have evough.

A new computer chair for me......nothing fancy........this one hurts my ***.

• even better, GIVE IT AWAY, to ur mom or something!!!=)