Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What should I buy?

I have 3 gift cards to Best Buy for a total close to $100. I don't want CDs, Movies or games... what the heck should I buy!?!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Save it until you find something that you really like or until you save some money and you can affor something more expensive... You dont want to buy something now.. because what happens if you really dont like it.. once you are in the store you are going ot feel force to spend the gift card becuase is not like is your money, right?? You are going to look at it like "free"... but I would say that if you really dont want anything.. save it.. and if there is something you want to buy but you dotn have enough money.. save the gift card until you have enough and you can buy it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A Hasbro i-fish. Adancing fish that plays your fav music

• =]
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

a new stero system?

maybe a computer desk...

im not sure how much these things would cost.... you might have to pay some more

• 1 decade ago

MP3 player? or use it towards a surround sound system

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

an mp3 player

• 1 decade ago

Well, maybe you should buy a new inexpensive digital camera?????

• 1 decade ago

a DVD recorder, or an HD tuner if you don't have an integrated HDTV.

• 1 decade ago

i would tell you a camera but you dont have evough.

• 1 decade ago

A new computer chair for me......nothing fancy........this one hurts my ***.

• even better, GIVE IT AWAY, to ur mom or something!!!=)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.