promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Looking for Big Bill Hill of the famed Black Kids Dance Show from the 1960's & 70's featured on channel 9 or 3

Came on usually on Friday or Saturday nights with kids competing in Dance. The name of the show was called the Big Bill Hill Show.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try typing in the shows name on YAHOO and then go to IMD, they usually have all kind of shows listed there.

Source(s): I hope this helps
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Looking for Big Bill Hill of the famed Black Kids Dance Show from the 1960's & 70's featured on channel 9 or 3

Came on usually on Friday or Saturday nights with kids competing in Dance. The name of the show was called the Big Bill Hill Show.

Source(s): big bill hill famed black kids dance show 1960 39 70 39 featured channel 9 3: https://biturl.im/CpldW
  • 3 years ago

Big Bill Hill died in the early 80's

• 6 years ago

I danced on this show three times in the late '60s. It came on Friday nights from 10:00 - midnight, and was telecast from the 43rd floor of the Chicago Board of Trade Building.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

The original Chicago King of soul dance shows. MISTER HILL should get more credit. Loved his show and I m from the southside of Chicago

• 5 years ago

i was a dancer on the big bill hill show & would love to see old tapes.

• 5 years ago

Yes my momma danced on that show

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.