Looking for Big Bill Hill of the famed Black Kids Dance Show from the 1960's & 70's featured on channel 9 or 3

Came on usually on Friday or Saturday nights with kids competing in Dance. The name of the show was called the Big Bill Hill Show.

Favorite Answer

Try typing in the shows name on YAHOO and then go to IMD, they usually have all kind of shows listed there.

Source(s): I hope this helps

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): big bill hill famed black kids dance show 1960 39 70 39 featured channel 9 3: https://biturl.im/CpldW

Big Bill Hill died in the early 80's

I danced on this show three times in the late '60s. It came on Friday nights from 10:00 - midnight, and was telecast from the 43rd floor of the Chicago Board of Trade Building.

The original Chicago King of soul dance shows. MISTER HILL should get more credit. Loved his show and I m from the southside of Chicago

i was a dancer on the big bill hill show & would love to see old tapes.

Yes my momma danced on that show