Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What should we do tonight?

Okay I'm home with my boyfriend with nothing to do. No car no nothing what should we do tonight because we're bored....I'm 18 by the way

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

haha your a tease. you know what you should do.

• abby j
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

*rolls eyes*

You're only 18. Get some more life experience and stop asking irrelevant questions you already have the answer to (since obviously you're determined to do whatever you're determined to do). Until then, just invite friends over and hang out.

• 1 decade ago

Watch Dick's ball drop.

• 1 decade ago

I'm sure you 2 will get something straight between you before midnite.

• 1 decade ago

enjoy each others company... talk, watch tv, listen to music, something. and, when the ball drops tonight, you can kiss him... happy new year!!!*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

watch a movie eat popcorn

• celi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

boy and girl with nothing to do and is eighteen, ooh boy my little sister hate you right now.

• 1 decade ago

watch star trek while listening to gangsta rap

• 1 decade ago

ok u r asking a stupid question, wat would any girl with a guy alone at home at the age of 17 do. make out, or have sex, pick one

• Bobbie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

play dominos or board games.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.