which is your favourite star wars planet and why?

Favorite Answer

Coruscant, it is very civilized and look at the buildings and vehicles.. it is a cool planet. besides it looks awesome from space ( u can see it during ROTS early scenes of war above coruscant).. I simply love it...

I would say I have two. One is Manaan (from Star Wars: KotOR) 4000 years ago during the Jedi Civil War. I like that one because you can visit both the Republic and Sith bases. Plus the locals have a fierce stance on being neutral in the war and a resource that is so precious (some healing goop called kolto) that neither side wants to upset them and risk having the trade of that stuff banned to them. The locals are also VERY strict on crime, which makes it a very safe place to live and visit, even though soldiers and officers from both bases can often be seen yelling and throwing insults at each other (though they don't dare fight for that reason) It is a water world, the giant capital city built above the water (can be seen from space) is beautiful, and the locals try to make visitors feel welcome. The other planet is Korriban. An interesting place to visit during the day, it is a planet where the ancient Sith buried their dead (and probably still do) and has thousands if not millions of graves and mausoleums. It holds the bodies of countless Sith Jedi and some of the earliest and greatest Sith Lords. It even has the ruins of an old Sith Academy that was built several thousand years ago and visited by a powerful Sith Lord. But, and this is a big BUT, to me it is only good to visit, not to live, do archeology, but not to try to hunt secrets (these have a tendancy to corrupt the person looking for them) and visit during the day. Why visit during the day? Because it would be too creepy to be there at night, even sleeping in a spaceship. It is a planet filled with the skeletons and dried up mummies of lots of DEAD people. And it is a planet that has a strong Dark Side aura and has spirits of dead evil Jedi that are scary looking and none too friendly. Not a nice thing to lay in bed at night, on a ship, hear some moan that freezes your blood, open your eyes and see the pale ghost of some Dark Jedi who died a thousand years ago and glares at you out of its eye sockets. (Dead jedi who stay evil after death, tend to look corpselike. Play the game Jedi Acadamy and at the end you'll see what I mean) Ugh. That would creep me out terribly, and I would then only be able to sleep with a bright nightlight, a teddybear in my arms and the covers pulled over my head.

My favorite star wars planet would have to be Hoth. They had the memorable battle there, where the Empire blew up the Rebel shield generator. Also, it is isolated, has wampa's, and is cold. All video games that feature hoth as a level are always fun. The name sounds cool. Lastly, Hoth is awesome because it has snow. Wait, is hoth a planet or a moon? GO STAR WARS!

Hmmmm.... I'm gonna have to go with Kashyyk or the forest moon of Endor only for the simple fact that I like the wooded terrains.

I'd also like to have a summer house on Alderan.

I don't know...I like Dagobah cause that's where Yoda lives...but I like Yavin and the moon Endor and Hoth (But that's too cold).

I would have to say Tatooine, I like the fact that it has two suns.

Tatooine. Because its all desert and all.

utapau its awsome