Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

how come yahoo answers has so many smart as$es??

And what are the general guidlines to being a Yahoo Answers smart @ss?

Is there a class or do you just learn as you go? LOL

(rolling eyes here)

Favorite Answer

It's the only way to answer stupid questions.

good question. I noticed as I did this longer and longer I cared less about what I put as my answers. If if sounds like someone really has a serious problem that I have an insight about, then yes I'll try to help them with a real answer. But I've seen so many silly and stupid questions that I get more pleasure out of maybe making someone else laugh, or ribbing someone that is maybe too uptight, than worrying about my best answer percentage. Plus I'm in the lvl. 5 desert, and points promotion seems far, far away......

• ___

People love a platform where they can remain anonymous. It allows them a freedom from the fear that binds them in life. Intellectual integrity seems to be a concept that is rapidly dissipating from human consciousness.

I recognized your sarcasm and the rhetorical nature of your question, but my boredom has forced me to provide an answer. In my opinion, yahoo should change the answer button to an opinion button. Opinions are like @ssholes, everyone has one and most of them are full of SH!T.

Source(s): My @rse.
  • Darby

Dear Rolling: I hear you loud an clear. I try to be helpful and honest when I answer most of the questions, but sometimes when questions are insulting (which is against community guidelines), my bad side (sarcastic side) comes out, too. We have nobody to account to--we can be mean because we are relatively anonymous.

The smart@sses make up for Yahoo's dumb@sses.

You should know! Good manners and mutual respect is something that is disappearing in the world. People who use a lot of profanity are just exhibiting their limited vocabularies and lack of class.

Imagine yourself being a smarta$$. Then there's this website full of people that are DYING to have what you have: knowledge! Yahoo! Answers just attracts smarta$$es.

There are so many smart as$es to counteract the vast number of dumb as$es

I think it is in response to a lot of the questions that are asked here.

Because the Y!As team ran off the sincere people by violating all of their q&a's. Now what is left is :D

It is easier to be a smart-A$$ in an anonymous forum.