How do u stop the burnin when u nair ur under arms?

Favorite Answer

Maybe try some Vitamin E or Aloe Vera gel? That helps burns. You must have an allergic reaction to the product. I have Nair and I think it says not to use on your underarms. I am not sure. Anyway, if the Aloe Vera or Vitamin E doesn't work and the rash or burn is still there for over 24 hours then call a doctor or see one.

under arm factors are very sensative. I used nair there a pair of circumstances and the two circumstances i've got been given undesirable allergies. i does no longer propose it. Why do no longer you're taking her to get them stripped off (waxed) ? i think of it is extra sanitary & the hair won't improve so quickly. i became a furry gurl in elemantary & jr extreme & have been given made relaxing of alot with the aid of toddlers at college want my mom became extra open minded abuot letting me shave a minimum of. I did it in the back of her. So everybody who does not accept as true with u letting ur gurl shave etc is lame because of the fact if u do no longer enable her & she needs to she would be waiting to do it in the back of your back. i might quite comprehend approximately it than locate out some incorrect way. Ur no longer incorrect for letting her shave- ur in basic terms a in contact be sure.

Ouch! Never used nair, but I have had my pits waxed and it was kinda like ripping off a band-aid. I think the anticipation is far worse than the actual act but for burning you need something cooling, and probably fast! Cucumber, lavender, rosemary, witch-hazel, and vitamin e are all natural soothers. Also, if you have a raw, uncooked pototo ( I know it sounds silly, but it works! ) You can slice it into circles and it will also soothe, reduce redness and last but not least .... ICE CUBES!!

You are not supposed 2 nair under your arms that is why it is burning because that is very sensative skin

I would stop using nair and start waxing. Waxing is the best solution. It grabs the hair by the follicle so it doesn't grow back so quickly. You can buy the prewaxed strips at the drugstore, its simple. Then you can purchase Tendskin which is incredible at preventing ingrowns. You can purchase it at sephora or sephora.com.

oooh not good nair really sucks and the smell is nasty try using veet's razorless shavecream it comes with a shaving tool with no razor on it and there's less burn and smell...also for the burning try soaking in the tub for a bit with a little lotion in the water not alot of lotion but a thumb size should do the trick

READ the bottle ... Nair should'nt be used on the underarms

wash gently after you use nair to be sure it is all off then use vinegar. vinegar can be used to neutralize perms, and to bring the hair or skin to a normal state

It seems you maybe having a allergic reaction to it. The safest thing you should do is just stop using the product.

u put lotion or u stop nair and start shaveing instead