Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & Employment · 1 decade ago

Data Entry... I know there are opportunities...?

But where do I find the real ones?? Hs anyone actually found a real data entry site?

Favorite Answer

No matter how hard Programmer's have tried, there will always be room for someone to enter data. Let's face it. Computer's are stupid. It takes the Human mind to reason. Artificial Intelligence, is that, artificial. And yes, Pamela, there is a Santa Clause.

(Smile)

Source(s): 30 years of programming

Please stay away from CashCreate, Treasure Trooper and other survey Web sites.

It is a waste of time and will cause you unhappiness.

If you choose to be suckered in and sign up to take surveys and receive, free trials considered you were warned. The minute you give them your credit card and personal information you have now opened your computer to unwanted cookies on your hard drive, annoying pop-up windows and if you are on a PC you open your computer to viruses that can wipe you out.

A lot of work to collect the "reward payments" that payout is not worth the effort over time. You will need to sign up for many types of offers, most of which require you to use a credit card. You start a week trial service with varies types of businesses or services, such as, an Internet service provider, book club, credit monitoring service, etc. to get your reward. If you don't cancel the trial, you end up being charged for the service and each service has different rules about how and when you can cancel. Very cumbersome!

Since you will need to sign up for at least a dozen offers before you get to $100 in rewards, it's very easy to forget what you have signed up for, or the problems you will have canceling in time to to be charged the full amount. The Cash Create recruiters you see here over exaggerate how much money you can earn because once you've done the high-dollar trials ($8-10 each), you are left with small rewards of a dollar or two. The survey business is not an efficient way to make money and you are more than likely to loose money in the end.

No, there are no real data entry websites. It is just a big hoax. There is data entry, but they only pay you $9-10 an hour. The websites that claim to say that there are real profits in data entry are basically going to give you tips on how to use affiliate marketing to make money through ppc programs such as google adwords and yahoo search marketing.

I am a part time worker doing work online at home, so I can share my personal experience with you. When u are planning for a home based online work, be careful because most of them are scam and ask you to pay initial money. never pay money to any such site. I would like to share a link, where you can make $600 -$1500 in a month working at home. The work need to be done is posting/answering a discussion and uploading any photo/image of your interest. For details visit

http://ommc.blogspot.com

I will publish few more genuine site in couple of weeks, where you can earn money.you may also write to me at talkofmoney@rediffmail.com

Why don't you call this no# 405-244-4085 and get back to me. I’m at travel2777@yahoo.com

I get paid to take vacations!

I just found a great job! I’m at travel2777@yahoo.com Email me!