Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who thinks this is some of the most extreme stuff in the world!?

I filmed this and added music and a little slo-motion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryqsg90oFko

Update:

this happened 2 years ago i found this old tape and put it on my 17 year old brother's youtube account!

Update 2:

WATCH ALL OF IT trust me itll be good especially when that guy falls on the ladder with his balls!

Update 3:

ITS A STEEL RING FOR GODS SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PEOPLE BE JUNPIN OFF OF LADDERS ON TO CHAIRS!!!

Update 4:

the background isnt even a home noone lives there anymore they already broke down the whole place and are making a gas station!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

not close

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow. . Wholly white trash batman!! This may have been the lamest jerk wad video ever made. Judging by the white trash yellow house, white trash fence around it, and white trash air conditioner in the window. . . I think you should petition the governement to make your back yard the white trash capital of the world! I also think everyone in the video should be quarantined for life to eliminate your kind from the gene pool!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ANYTHING EXTREME IS FINE BY ME! TO BAD I'M NOT TEN YEARS YOUNGER, THERE ARE A FEW ON YAHOO I'DLIKE TO GO "EXTREME ON" AND YOU MY DEAR ,KNOW WHO I AM SPEAKING OF!!!

BUT, MY LITTLE SISTER WILL BE IN THE RING IN ABOUT 18MONTHS,THEN SHE CAN HAVE WHAT I CHEW UP AND SPIT OUT! CENA IS IN MY "MUSCLE&FITNESS" MAG, NOW I AM TRULY PISSED!!!! GAYNA,GAYNA,GAYNA!

• 1 decade ago

Da fat guy looks funny. Nope, not extreme enough

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes its quite extreme as it seems more realistic than the one I saw on tv. Done well but at the same time stupid.

• 1 decade ago

sorry but ive done more extreame wrestling that that! you will see me in the WWE one day... trust TRUST!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.