Who thinks this is some of the most extreme stuff in the world!?

I filmed this and added music and a little slo-motion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryqsg90oFko

this happened 2 years ago i found this old tape and put it on my 17 year old brother's youtube account!

WATCH ALL OF IT trust me itll be good especially when that guy falls on the ladder with his balls!

ITS A STEEL RING FOR GODS SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PEOPLE BE JUNPIN OFF OF LADDERS ON TO CHAIRS!!!

the background isnt even a home noone lives there anymore they already broke down the whole place and are making a gas station!

• Favorite Answer

not close

Wow. . Wholly white trash batman!! This may have been the lamest jerk wad video ever made. Judging by the white trash yellow house, white trash fence around it, and white trash air conditioner in the window. . . I think you should petition the governement to make your back yard the white trash capital of the world! I also think everyone in the video should be quarantined for life to eliminate your kind from the gene pool!

ANYTHING EXTREME IS FINE BY ME! TO BAD I'M NOT TEN YEARS YOUNGER, THERE ARE A FEW ON YAHOO I'DLIKE TO GO "EXTREME ON" AND YOU MY DEAR ,KNOW WHO I AM SPEAKING OF!!!

BUT, MY LITTLE SISTER WILL BE IN THE RING IN ABOUT 18MONTHS,THEN SHE CAN HAVE WHAT I CHEW UP AND SPIT OUT! CENA IS IN MY "MUSCLE&FITNESS" MAG, NOW I AM TRULY PISSED!!!! GAYNA,GAYNA,GAYNA!

Da fat guy looks funny. Nope, not extreme enough

yes its quite extreme as it seems more realistic than the one I saw on tv. Done well but at the same time stupid.

sorry but ive done more extreame wrestling that that! you will see me in the WWE one day... trust TRUST!