Would you, Could you?

Go out the night before and get so drunk that the next day you do not remember much, and not care? or would you be hunting down your friends and ask them what you did?

Favorite Answer

honey, I have done them both so many times I quit doing the 2nd

No I would not and could not ever get so drunk that I couldn't remember anything the next day. That's not my idea of having a good time. Happy new Year!

LOL! GREAT question. Usually, the friends would be calling me, asking what were you thinking? Your drunk *** pranked called your ex!

I don't drink as much now, but my first thought after a night of craziness, is "where is the phone!"

I wouldn't put myself in the position of getting drunk. I've never been and would never get drunk. Why get so drunk that you will do things you won't remember or will feel ashamed of doing? I'm not much of a drunker anyway.

The first time, I asked friends and found out I did some things I wouldn't normally do (I'll let you use your imagination). So ever since, I stopped asking cause, believe me, I didn't want to know...

hmm, if I were that drunk (which would never happen ) I'd want to know what happened.

i wouldnt get that drunk

Never would.