my parents said they saw my boyfriend cheating and i did nott belive them was i wrong.?

• sglmom
    Favorite Answer

Parents have your best interests at heart .. and they will NOT lie about something like this ...

I can say as a parent that if I saw something like that (it would DEFINITELY SHOCK me to the extreme) I would want to PROTECT my daughter from such a creep ... and once the shock of seeing that happen right in front of me calms down (about 5 minutes), I would already be thinking how to best sit my own daughter down and talk to her about the JERK that she is dating (because this creep is using BOTH of these females!)

Source(s): LISTEN to your parents, they have only your best interests at heart ... and want you to be happy. This is just an AWFUL thing for them to witness right in front of their eyes .. and they will NOT lie about something like that.

well parents tell the truth. They wouldn't be lieing on that. If your boy friend is a man that your parents do like than he isn't the right man. I would say that you should trying dating other men. Chances are there are better guys out there.

Good luck!

I hope that you don't think your parents would lie. But, do they like your boyfriend? Or are the only things they say about him negative? If so...then it is something to think about. Ask your boyfriend where he was on this date...see what he says. If you two are close you will be able to tell if he is lying. Remember never to jump to conclusions!

What did they see first of all? Parents are the one person u should beleive...They have your best intrerest in mind...But they might of seen your bf with a girl and jumped to conclusions. I would believe them but find out what they saw...You can always depend on their love and know they are looking out for u.

Your parent's aren't going to lie to you (well, 98% of parents) about a boyfriend/girlfriend cheating. They want you to be happy with a person that treats you right.

Your parents wouldn't tell you something to intentionally hurt you, I'm sure. I guess, it's a matter of, who do you trust more? Who has the better track record of doing what is best for you? Who has always been there for you? That is what I would base my decision on.

• Spy on him, ask every girl in the city, WHATEVER!! i dont actullay know about ddatin. Maybe your parents are wrong cause they dont understand dating these days, sit down with them ask them what dating was like in the old days. And investigate.

Yeah, your parents wouldn't lie about that. I know they seem like they might have a motivation, but I can tell you as a parnet that I would never actually WANT to tell my daughter that her boyfriend is seeing someone else.

ya pretty much what the previous answerers said. do you think your parents would lie to you like that? about that? does your boyfriend lie alot? Im sorry i cant help much, but good luck figuring it out sweetie, and trust your heart!! :D:D ( i know it sounds corny but try it!!!)

Do yourself a favor......LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS! I told my cousin her boyfriend cheated on her and she didn't beleive me, and I still am upset about it. That was two years ago. I've never lied to her before, but she thought it was just because I didn't like him. It made me loose all respect for her.