Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

dealing with ipods?

well, i just got an ipod 4 xmas, but the problem is that i dont know where to get songs for free. i have heard of places like Lime Wire.com and kazza , but i dont know if i need to install them or not. if so, do i have to pay to install them? if you could please give me step by step instructions to get free songs on my ipod, i would greatly appriciate it.

THANX IN ADVANCE!!

Favorite Answer

I don't think you should get any for free. They are probably illegal and virused. I would just play it safe and buy them from iTunes. If you are really looking for free songs, I would say Pirate's Bay. Just download Bit Torrent, which is 100% free, and browse Pirate's Bay. They have movies, songs, TV shows, computer games and they are all free!

Go to: www.piratebay.com or it may be www.piratesbay.com

Happy holidays and have fun with your iPod!

www.limewire.com is free! its wat i use! Be careful though becuz there is a better limewire u can buy. but all u have to do is click install. wen u download ur songs u go to the library right click the songs u want, click enqueue, save as then save them to ur itunes. u should have a cd with ur ipod to download the itunes thing. To git the songs over on ur ipod all u have to do is plug ur ipod n2 ur computer. ur ipod is automatically updated and charging!!!!!!!

I hope u understand wat i jus typed! I am sumtimes very confusing! I have heard if u use limewire u r least likely to git a virus on ur computer than u r if u use kazaa but they r both free!

i will give you instructions (kinda long)and the program. email at

Jasmeen Randhawa

Technology Genius

Jasmeen5690@sbcglobal.net

i have an ipod. this took me a LONG time to find free songs but i did it

Be careful with the FREE services. Not only are they illegal, they frequently have viruses.

go with L J on this one.

try wal-mart

Source(s): wal-mart