Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

dealing with ipods?

well, i just got an ipod 4 xmas, but the problem is that i dont know where to get songs for free. i have heard of places like Lime Wire.com and kazza , but i dont know if i need to install them or not. if so, do i have to pay to install them? if you could please give me step by step instructions to get free songs on my ipod, i would greatly appriciate it.

THANX IN ADVANCE!!

Favorite Answer

I don't think you should get any for free. They are probably illegal and virused. I would just play it safe and buy them from iTunes. If you are really looking for free songs, I would say Pirate's Bay. Just download Bit Torrent, which is 100% free, and browse Pirate's Bay. They have movies, songs, TV shows, computer games and they are all free!

Go to: www.piratebay.com or it may be www.piratesbay.com

Happy holidays and have fun with your iPod!

www.limewire.com is free! its wat i use! Be careful though becuz there is a better limewire u can buy. but all u have to do is click install. wen u download ur songs u go to the library right click the songs u want, click enqueue, save as then save them to ur itunes. u should have a cd with ur ipod to download the itunes thing. To git the songs over on ur ipod all u have to do is plug ur ipod n2 ur computer. ur ipod is automatically updated and charging!!!!!!!

I hope u understand wat i jus typed! I am sumtimes very confusing! I have heard if u use limewire u r least likely to git a virus on ur computer than u r if u use kazaa but they r both free!

i will give you instructions (kinda long)and the program. email at

Jasmeen Randhawa

Technology Genius

Jasmeen5690@sbcglobal.net

i have an ipod. this took me a LONG time to find free songs but i did it

Be careful with the FREE services. Not only are they illegal, they frequently have viruses.

go with L J on this one.

try wal-mart

Source(s): wal-mart