do i have to cook the chicken on the stove first or can i just put it in the oven and then put bbq sause on th

Favorite Answer

Cook chicken ( at 350 degrees) in the oven and put on BBQ sauce when almost cooked. Turn over and put on the other side too. If you put it on too soon it will burn.

I just cook my chicken in the oven until almost done, the drain the juices off and add bbq sauce, then cook for a few more minutes.That way the bbq sauce stays on the chicken and you don't have alot of juice in the sauce.

You could season it, put it in the oven, bake and about 10 minutes before its done start basting it with the bbq sauce and keep brushing on bbq sauce every couple of minutes until its done.

You can put it in the oven only. But, you will not get as crispy of a skin as you would if you browned it first on the stove.

just put it in the oven

Source(s): my grandmother