Update 2:

and plzz hve character over 15 in it

Update 3:

and plzz hve character over lvl15 in it

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, to get to level 15 takes about 4 or 5 hours. If you are going to ask for an account, you should be asking for one with much higher level characters on it.

Even if you do get an account for free, you will have to pay approx. $15 per month to continue to play. The game is not like most games where you simply install it and play, there are fees to play that you cannot get around no matter what you do.

(there are some privately run WoW servers, but they are not really the same game at all)

If you want to play World of Warcraft, you are going to have to spend some money, there is no two ways about it.

If you can find yourself a sugar moma that will pay for you, then you are in luck, but there is no such thing as playing WoW for free.

Finally, if someone were to give you an account, you could risk losing it or having it banned. It is against rules to share or trade accounts and so you might simply eventually lose all your hard work on a technicality.

So... you are going to have to do it the legitimate way, or get someone to "Sponsor" you and pay for it on your behalf... no two ways about it!

• 1 decade ago

14 day free trial but a full account for free no

• 1 decade ago

Tempting...

• 1 decade ago

dont' think so. Pay like the rest of us

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think you can just go the the sight and make one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.