Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

why is it so hard to find a guy that's funny, nice,& goofy that likes U too?one that isn't only all about sex?

• warr31
    Favorite Answer

cos those men are gay

You only meet simple guys. Look for a complex guy with a personality, and that means going somewhere out of the ordinary, because that's where simple guys go. I don't know how old you are, but colleges are probably good places to start.

Good things are hard to come by. I met one once, but he lives 3 hours away and goes to a different college. He always told me I was one-of-a kind. He's so nice and the most we ever did was hold hands!

• juzt chill & meet diff pplz

eat @ a diff place each time u eat out

stand out of the crowd, usually when u & ur friendz hang out, u all will most likely look alike so dress differently,

also, hang out @ diff place for example u mite be surpised @ who hangz out @ a library

WRITE DOWN the guy you are looking for. Then wait. He will come to you.

That is how my wife found me.

theresa lot of ppl like that, like me hehe sex is the least thing in my mind when i like a girl. :)

• celi

cause they are all taken gay or syllabic.

• alec c

DOESNT EXIST!!!!!!!!!