is 97 a good iq score?

Favorite Answer

IT IS AVERAGE but you shouldn't stress on the point of your I.Q score.......mine is 151 and I dont feel anything special.!!

Source(s): took 200 I.Q tests!!!

well, the average score is 90 to 110. If you have more than 140 you're considered a genius...so 97 falls into the normal range of scoring.

60-90 Below Average

91-120 Average

121-140 Above Average

141-200 Geniuss

I scored an 184 on an IQ test designed for adults when I was 11, and I was really sleepy.

IQ tests degree an extremely slender band of ability or flair, and with the aid of themselves propose little or no. there are lots of people who could be seen proficient or genius, yet who on no account quantity to something. on the different hand, there are lots of those with score a techniques under ninety seven who're relatively powerful in existence. A degree of your emotional quotient (your EQ) is probable a much extra helpful predictor of the type you're probable to get on in existence. in the experience that your score is trouble-free or above trouble-free in that, you would be extra suitable than ok! An IQ score of ninety seven is genuinely ok, with the aid of the way - it is relating to the comparable as extremely some the human beings you meet on the line.

welll it in the normal range, seeing as 100 is the average score. but dont put to much on your i q, i personally have a 120 iq and im an idiot so yeah

That's right about average.

Assuming you took a real IQ test, or at least a good online one (tickle is not good) than you can sleep soundly knowing you're smarter than about half of the other homosapiens out there.

Yes, you're only 3 away from a perfect 100! You must be very proud of yourself! Good grief.

around average. It depends upon the test you used and its accuracy. The error of you test might be larger than the three below 100 average.

It's average. 90-110 is the average range. 140 is genius, I think.

It is in the normal range. Hey, my IQ is 399 does that make me a genius???

lol