Meow.
Meow. asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

the longer the hair the straighter it is?

my mom told me that if my hair is longer it would be less curly and stuff, is it true?

Favorite Answer

It most likely will be straighter if it's longer. You're hair will be "heavier" causing your curls to go straighter. unless your hair is like really curly then it might not.

hope that makes sense for you! = ]

oh yea have a good new year! ♥

I have curly hair, not like perfect curly "shirley temple" curls, but its still really curly. So take it from me, the longer it gets the straighter it gets. This doesn't mean you'll have stick-straight hair, it just means that ur curls will loosen and be less tight.

Source(s): My own hair

yes-- the weight of your hair will pull down the curl, although if you have very curly hair it might not do much. I have wavy hair edging on curly, and I can def. vouch for longer hair holding the curl down. but, I would reccomend a good hair cut with layers to battle long curly hair from looking too triangular or puffy.

My hair is always straighter when I cut it short. Every time I let it grow out long, its starts getting more and more curly.

not neccesarily. I know someone with really curly hair and her hair is mid back. It depends. Hope I helped

Source(s): mermaidlover96@yahoo.com

Not really, if your hair is naturally curly it will probably stay that way.

• shabo

actually it really depends on your hair and my hair gets more curl the longer it gets so it just depends on the hair

I guess you've never seen Dee Snyder from Twisted Sister.

very slightly...and only due to gravity...it's not like your natural hair will become any less curly

Mine gets waves as it gets longer. I have splitends and flyaway hair as it gets longer too.