Can a guy be too old?

I am in a sexual relationship with a guy who is 10 years older than me. I am pretty experienced and this guy is better than anyone else. So, does age matter?

Favorite Answer

that sounds perfectly normal unless your under 18 then its sick lol.

• Abby

In my opinion 10 years older than you is OK. age wise but not more than 10 years. Age only matter to those who are involved in a relationship with such great gap. After all is them (both) who have to deal with the situation.

Age in a relationship is a personal preference.

My brother is 54, he spouse is 24, they are so happy is it sickening, been together 3 years so far, they have a 2 year old, and it works. Age is in the mind, you are as young or old as you feel. My dad is 83, sharp as a tack. Bottom line, if you are happy, age does not matter. You said it, he is better than anyone else, keep him.

It depends on your age. If you are under 18 then this guy must be pretty lame to want to date a girl that is still growing up. No offense to you, but think about his thought process, but if you are older then 10 years is not a big deal.

Uhm that would depend on your age right now...if thats not questionable then it shouldn't matter how old that he is. You are in a sexual relationship evidently you are not there for "quality" time if he gives you what you need and you can return the favor then...who cares

From your previous question it states you are 14, which that alone qualifies you not to be doing what you claim you're doing.

The guy who is 10 years older, would be 24, and in the United States that is illegal, and anywhere it is immoral.

Long story short, age does matter.

Um, if you two are sleeping together I think you answered your own question.. Age doesnt matter especially if its a sex only relationship. As long as you are both over 18 and neither of you is cheating on someone and your being safe... Age shouldnt matter!

Well....it depends on how old you are. 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18? It matters

Too Old is like saying ....

To much money.

To much Fun.

To much is just to much....

As most guys will tell you...You might just be what he needs...

Age doesn't matter as long as your both over 18 and can get along after....

Good Luck....

UPDATE........

If your Really 14 ??? If he gets caught he will end up, Locked up for a very long time... Drop him quick... You might have to go to a shrink if your parents don't care and the police find out and you can get locked up just to protect you from your parents... These things happen...

It matters if you are 13. If you are 30, then no big deal.

I looked at your profile and one of your questions mentions that you are 14 years old. Be careful, and be aware that your guy could end up with years of prison time. You need to stop. Even if you don't care about the consequences to yourself, realize that legally speaking, he is a child molester. Actually, looking at this particular age difference, I can see why. Please seek help.

When you are young, in your teens, then age matters. And when you are old, approaching death and thinking about one partner dying a lot sooner than the other, age matters. But for all the years in between, it doesn't.