Transfer Canon 20D pictures to PSP without a computer?

Hi,

I just bought a Canon 20d and I'm looking for an affordable way of transferring the files on the go, so I was thinking about the PSP. Is there a cable or attachment I could buy for it that would transfer the pics so I could also look at it? I could buy a media player, but isn't the PSP a media player itself?

I've also been looking at the Epson P2000, but it's kinda pricey at $350, so why not go for the PSP with 8gb drive and the ability to play games? so is there any way for the PSP to transfer my darn huge butt photo files to its storage space? THANKS!

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

No.