Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do you be Scene?

I need MANY details;; PLEASE HELP!! :]

I mean Scene As In "Punk" they have choppy hair..colored hair..something like emo.

Favorite Answer

OH LORD, ITS REATARDED! DONT DO IT!

BASICALLY IF YOUR A GIRL:

YOU DO AND WEAR THE FOLLOWING:

tight skinny jeans, with flats, bandanas,little prissy barettes,lots of eyeliner,bright or dark makeup,super short choppy messy hair.either bleached white, or black ,gauged ears,tattoos,convert to being straight edge, listen to hardcore music, go to every hardcore show, and have a sidekick 3 and be annoying.

thats all there is too it.

Source(s): MYSPACE.COM spend 2 min. on there and youll see every scene kid possible

OMG U AGAIN!! oh lord!!! u cant just go scene!! do u not have any friends or something?? go watch some tv w/ur mom then. u cant just show up 1 day to school all scene, then the scene kids will just call u a poser. and honestly, I would rather be a loser than a poser. but, im not either of them.. sooo haha

Scene are peoplee who have lots of patterned shirts, flats, skinny jeans. And LOTS of hair accesories. There hair is veryy choppy, usally shorter on top. They were lots of makeup, tons of eyeliner. Punk, Indie, Hxc is the kind of music they listen to.

I acutally like there style, doesnt fit me though.

"How do you be seen?" ACtually I dont know... But I'll try... Like when your at school and you have friends but they ditch you for the more popular people?.... Well what I would do is like probably do something that would make me more "scene"... Im so not making fun of you though I know how you feel... I was knew and had no friends so I started throwing paper at the music teacher and then I became WAY more popular. Dont do that but say something and try to stand out... My screen name is chunkers95@yahoo.com... IM me and we can talk...

Source(s): So yeah if it doesnt work then hate me!!!! <3
  • a girl

if you come to school one day looking all scene, all of the scene kids will know it was on purpose and then they won't like you. dress how you want to dress, buy what you like, don't try to conform to one specific style or trend.

scene?

scene in what, provide more details

• Maggie

I don't know about "scene" people!

• Jay

Why would you want to be labeled?

Go get a mullet and look stupid.

scene as in what?

my guess is if you have to ask you'll never know