promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Should I or Shouldn't I?

See I like this Guy and we are really good friends. But the problem is should I tell him maybe he likes a nother girl? all these questions are going through my head i mostly need guys to anwer girls you can to fast hhhellppp

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If he doesnt have a girlfriend right now.. and you know him for a while... then you should be honest with him and tell him.. the worst thing can happen he would say no.. and you still will be in the same position you are now.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • SoCal
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think you should tell him, but reassure him that if he didn't feel the same way, that you still want to be friends with him like always. If I were that guy, I would really want a girl to tell me her honest feelings.

• 1 decade ago

Guys are simple creatures and they like it when girls are simple and up front. Tell him and if he likes you he'll let you know. If its not clear to you they he doesn't like you in that way. GUYS are SIMPLE. when it comes to this kind of stuff, girls are the ones who make things more complicated.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you should tell hm I have had this same problem lots of times but always been to scared to tell him and now I wonder what if

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go ahead and ask him out. Don't just TELL him that you like him. That is one of the worst approaches when it comes to dating, I would know.

• 1 decade ago

just ask him out and ask do you like another girl then if he is not a liar he will tell the truth dont worry everything will go out smooth.

• 1 decade ago

You're never gonna get the answers you're lookin for unless you talk to the person you're having these feelings for..

• 1 decade ago

How do u know he likes another girl u aint his brain

• 1 decade ago

i am so sorryi cant answer cause thats how it is in my life to so we still have god thats the only guy that WILL NOT hurt you so cheer up k

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yes

wait ... No...

on second thought...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.