what kind of person answers these lame questions and why do they waste time and air space on these site?

P.S. CAN SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO RESPOND TO SOME ONE WHEN THEY ANSWER MY QUSTION?

Favorite Answer

Ummmmm. Is this the line for free cheese?

Well Mike, I can only speak for myself. You're right it IS a total waste of time (not so sure about the air space crack though).

You seem to be wasting time and air space too though, aren't you? Or doesn't this apply to you?

And..... you can respond to someone who responds by clicking on "add details". People do it all the time.

Another thing people do when asking lame questions... they try to find the best category that it fits into. Or would that have been more of a waste of your time?

Some people do this but most ask questions to which they seek answers. Others are doing a great service by answering. It is unbelievable: you need an answer; you ask it on Yahoo - in seconds you receive the answer you need. This has been my experience. Some people list their e-mail addresses. Once I asked a question, got only one response which was incorrect - thought it was good for people to know answer when I found it so I listed it as additional information.

each and every so often i think the subject count, or the type you word the Q. Having particular avatars does make a difference... Me I suck at them, i could have some relatively good ones each and every as quickly as in awhile...and that i don't have plenty nerve to ask the pervy ones....m you will get the hold close of it as you bypass alongside... edit: you probably did nicely on the jonas Q on P&S..those & miley continually draw useful and damaging solutions..( yet many) as for the others, pronounced catagories especially plenty suck. P&S and R&S are especially well-known sites.....

In my case nothing better to do at the moment. I'm finishing a late breakfast here in Oz, and waiting for my wife to finish with the shower.

I, too, enjoy the occasional stir.

PS; Stir back, or go have another coffee?

many times what may seem a crazy question to some of us may not be crazy to the person that wants to know things. no question to me is lame if some one doesnt know something that they want an answer to, thats how people learn by asking questions.

A very intelligent person who wants to help other people out with their problems. Other wise, it's just a lot of fun.

click on their avatar. You gotta' go with the flow here. Some of the answers are hilarious. It can be addictive !

number 1 you

number 2 u really cant

We have no ,life and are old and think it might help someone and at the same time we feel important and the d factor we then in turn think we are delighful people,,,Smiles