Where on the internet can I find my family geneology for free?

I remember sometime back when I was in elementary school my teacher had us track our family heritage/geneology. I thought it was pretty interesting to me at the time. As you can it is still an interest to me to look up my family geneology on the internet but for free. I am am familiar with www.ancestry.com but, does anyone know of a good website to use?

Favorite Answer

Ancestry.org or familysearch.org are your best bets to find any info on your family tree, IF anyone else has done any research on your family's history.

• Erika

rather than volunteer to do somebody else's kinfolk tree learn in complete (it somewhat is a can of worms you isn't arranged for cost and expectancies smart) perhaps volunteer for something extra advantageous specific. as an occasion working shifts in a kinfolk individuals background center or genealogical library assisting those with their learn AND/OR doing lookups specifically components which you have get right of entry to to yet others won't. learn volunteers are many cases got here across on GenWebs or via way of interior sight genealogical societies.