Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

did your friends try on your glasses when you got them?

Favorite Answer

No, because I was 2 1/2 years old when I got my glasses. My friends didn't want to try them on they probably wanted to see how they tasted after grabbing them off my face. LOL

Oh my god, yes! I've been friends with these people for 5 years now, all the time I've had glasses and still, to this day, they ask to try my glasses on xD. They look like real dorks though, like one of my friends looks like Velma from Scooby Doo! But always say it suits me >>.

Yes. It's a bit irritating but they calmed down after a while.

yeah...and the whole time i was thinking about how my parents/doctor told me how you shouldn't look through glasses that are not your power

=)

Yeah. it was really annoying. One of my frineds bent the nose thing trying to put it on. I was mad..

Yes I think everyone does that

lol yeah... and then after i ditched my glasses and got contacts i tried theirs on!

yes

yes

Yes they did, and they looked pretty goofy in them too. lol! Goobers