Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 decade ago

Do you hate 2006?

Favorite Answer

No I loved 2006..I got to see London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Madrid, Lisbon and lots of other places in Spain. I was amazed to see how much the young people of Europe get to know each other's countries..no wonder they seem so sophisticated. Before they're 21 they've gotten a very continental education...I also met ice skaters from Madrid and that's my very best memory!!!

Source(s): 11 months in Madrid

No. I lost a lot of money this year, I haven't had a lot of dates this year, and I'm still not ripped though I've worked out every single day this year... but I've had worse. Nobody stabbed me, only a couple of people robbed me, and I didn't get any STDs this year. So far, so decent. I think I'll go get a date in a little while... hopefully you've got someone to want. I've got two or three of 'em. As for whether any of them share my interest, well, that doesn't have anything to do with the year.

Exactly 365 days ago, I determined that 2006 should be known as The Year I Got It Together. While I've certainly had some issues, that's a reasonable name for it. Now 2007 can be... The Year I Became Awesome. Hmm, maybe not. But you can always make your year what you want it to be.

Unless you're one of those people who focuses on what you _don't_ want. It takes an almost infinite number of Don'ts to produce a single DO. I collected that information in 2003 (The Year I Didn't Get Laid Much).

Happy New Year, everybody!

Yes and no.

No because each year has something new sprouting... a new adventure bursting. 2006 was a thrilling year, and tonight we say goodbye to it.

Yes becasuse every year has it's downcast. 2006 was when most of my troubles started coming along.

What can I say? I'm a girl whose 12 years old, searching for adventure each season. As of now, life is just a game. I might as well enjoy every year of life that I have, when so many out there don't even live to see a day.

No, because I've lived a good year and I had a lot of fun! No, because some bad things happened within my family and a lot of famous people died this year, like James Brown, Coretta Scott King, Gerald Levert, Lou Ralls, etc.

I thought I did at the beginning of the year, because 2005 was the best, but now I realize that it was a really good one with unique opportunities! =)

• yes, it was the worst year of my life, mean teachers, parents, pets, EVERYONE was so mean! well exept my friends. So I HOPE that people will be nice, and cool in 2007!

Well, my dad died early this year. Other than that, it's been great.