promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

which is a better career, a docter or businuss man?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it depends on your personality....as in any business, you must be serious about what you do....but if you're only going into medicine for the money/benefits, i would rather be going to a doctor that genuinely has an interest in medicine, science and helping others....whereas if you went into some other business for money, ethics issues aside, i think you would have more flexibility as far as hours and location, as doctors generally have a specific office they must work from and they are on call for emergencies 24 hours a day....as a general business person you could choose to work in an office, on the phone, in person, online, etc....you wouldn't necessarily need to be tied down to any specific schedule or address.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It depends on if you care more about money or people. A doctor will always make good money but I made the switch from a lifetime of healthcare career to the law field, and the people in the business world don't seem to have as much compassion.

• 1 decade ago

Drs. ARE business men, Practices are businesses. Unfortunately few are trained in business. A doctor will always have a practice as long as he is a good dr. People always get sick. Other businesses can come and go. Drs. Have respect. On the other hand a regualr businessman does not have ther responsibilities a Dr. Does. Its up to you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Doctors make more money legally than business men do!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A dictionary would help taking the first step.

• 1 decade ago

depends. doctors save lives. business men, in a way, make lives better. (inventions, helping economy, etc.)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

since they're totally diff professions, i'd say whichever interests you more

=)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.