Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

What do I do?

I have these 2 friends- L. & V. I've known V. for around 4 years & we've been pretty good friends ever since. I met L. around 6 months ago, but we just clicked and became the best of friends. L. has met V. at the beginning of this school year & have been pretty good frineds. But then around 2 months ago, me & L. started having little fights and I saw her trueself and I didn't like her that much anymore and V. didn't want to hang out with her much anymore either. L. started lying SO MUCH about me. Me & L. then were on & off friends but we finally had a huge fight & totally stopped talking to each other. V. was on my side through all this time. Now, I don't even talk to L. since we have no classes, adn I'm fine with that, but V. has two classes with her, and stil ltalks to her. & now, I've noticed that V. keeps talking about L. in front of me, and started hanging out with her. & V. stopped being good friends with me, she doestn text me, calls me, and she ignores me all the time.

and most of all, she started believing all the lies about me from L. that are really not true. & i really like V. adn i want to still be good friends with her but what do i do?

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry your friendship with V has gone sour. My advise to you is go on with your life. When someone treats you like V does it's not worth the effort. Go and make other friends. Forget about V&L and wish them both a good life. Life is too short to worry about these kind of things. Don't worry about what they think of you or what they may be saying about you. You have known V for 4 years and that's a long time and you've probably shared with V some secrets etc. that's what friends do. If she is going discuss whatever went on between you with L there's really nothing that you can do to stop it from happening. Stop the worries by accepting the fact that V will talk (bad or good) about you. You already know that L tells lies about you..so just move on. It's good you don't have classes with L. Hopefully you won't have classes with V also. What you didn't mention was wether or not you still wanted V's friendship. However, it's sounds like V has found a new one. So accept it, move on, quietly. Words need not be uttered to either V or L. Accept defeat..in a long run you will be the winner. Best wishes

Source(s): own experience

All I got to say is that sucks and you need to go find some true friends because those are not your friends because they don't show any respect at all to you in that situation.

Good Luck Girl... if you ever want to talk more about it i am glad to help in any way.

Happy New Years