Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Um, okay?!?

I just want to know, for example if a girl hasn't ever done her eyebrows before or never have waxed their upper lip, does that change you physical appearence? Would you look better if you do them and you'll look good with an up hairstyle.

Just to let you know, this isn't about me. I m just wondering.

Favorite Answer

Are you asking if a girl should start grooming herself? Looking good is way more about how confident you are than what you actually look like. But groomed eyebrows definitely do help! And if it's never been done before, get a professional to do it.