have you ever seen click? do you think during the movie it is all not a dream but at the end it is?

Favorite Answer

i started not believing it at the part where he dies cuz nobody NOBODY puts adam in a movie and has him die cuz its just crude

I think it was more of a vision than a dream because when he woke up and went home he had the opportunity to use the control again. But because of his vision, he made a decision not too. If it were an ordinary dream, the control would not have come back to him it would of ended the moment he awoke.

This movie is not that deep,I don't know what compelled me to write this..

Yeah its a dream starting from when he fell asleep on the bed in bed bath and beyond. And at the end where he yells at his dad and when he is in the street dying, I was crying my eyes out, and then I was relieved when it was a dream...but also kinda mad too, for tricking me =P

have you not seen the whole thing? It's a dream until the end when he wakes up.

it may or may not be a dream but let me say this while I can.... it sure made me cry when Adam sander died (yea i kn i kn pretty sappy for a guy). I just think that Adam Sander is an excellent comedian mainly because he doesn't try to FORCE his comedian acting into your face...his acting is very natural and believable..

Source(s): my humble genius brain

It WAS a dream. He woke up at Bed Bath and Beyond.

i have that movie and i guess it's supposed to be a dream until the end

yes, its a dream starting with when he falls asleep on the store bed...all the way until he wakes back up again.

• shane

yup i'm pretty sure it's all a dream

yes