depressed some much i cut ?

Favorite Answer

Honey, You are really hurting inside. I have known people who did that. They did it to punish or release pain in their mind. My heart goes out to you. I knew a young woman who was a cutter and I just found out that she killed herself. PLEASE get some help! You are a blessing and I don't want you to suffer like you are.

So you must be a teen ager about 12-18! Correct? Yes, you are depressed and you have pain in your heart. This is an emotional trauma and you need to get professional help. It wont go away by it self. You need to talk to your parents and or school counselor or any adult that will listen. You also need to admit that this is a problem, and that you want to quit. Also you need to be honest with yourself and your counselor. As a parent of a cutter( a teenage daughter who is depressed does this too) I can see the pain of her heart, and it must make you feel the same. You need to talk to your parents and anyone who will listen. Please dont wait! The problem will get worse if no help is asked for.

Source(s): I am a parent of a teenage daughter who cuts, who started at 14, and is now 16 and refuses to use the help that is offered. She is still cutting and she is depressed.

You cut yourself because you are depressed? Wow you need to go to the therapist

cheaper way is to vitamin B.