Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareOther - Hardware · 1 decade ago

how to get deleted files from recycle bin back???

i deleted all my stuff and put them on a cd but the cd doesnt wrk. i deleted the stuff in recycle bin already. how to i get them back.

i kno there many programs out there but which one is the best. i have handy recovery but that only gets one file back per day

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if you deleted your files Compelitly From your hard Drive you can use recovery Softwares like Easy Recovery or Recover My files.

but be carfull Do not copy any think to your hard Drive befor you not recovered Your Files. From this Web page you Can Download Easy recovery: http://downloads.zdnet.co.uk/0,1000000375,39128856...

• 1 decade ago

try EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard

it can recover files due to files and folders lost without reason, formatted hard disk, corrupted file, also able to restore and recover deleted files and folder even u had empty your recycle bin.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need a "deleted file recovery" program which you can download or buy online, unless you know how to use COMMAND really well.

• 1 decade ago

you cant get them back thats why you dont delete stuff out of the recycle bin

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you emptied the recycle bit...the only thing you can do is get something like Norton's Ghost to retrieve them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.